Mesh Boolean: The Mesh Boolean library
Mesh Boolean is a C++ based library developed for performing Boolean operations of triangular meshes. This library takes the input meshes and performs boolean operations such as Unite, Subtract and Intersect on the meshes.
Mesh Boolean Salient Features
- Works with Open and Closed meshes
- Supports Union, Subtract (Cut) and Intersect
- Handles overlapping regions well
- Can handle large meshes with millions of triangles
- Solves situations where slivers are created as results
- Fast processing and can be used for simulation
- Flexible licensing scheme
Mesh Boolean Benefits
- A robust library that is well tested in variety of domains
- Mesh Boolean library can work with very large meshes, so it is extremely scalable
- Mesh Boolean library has very small memory footprint
- Mesh Boolean library is very fast and can be used for simulation purposes as well
- Mesh Boolean library is backed by a very capable and dedicated development team
Mesh Boolean Library is developed by Prescient Technologies which is certified by ISO:9001, ISO:27001 and CMMI Level 3.
Mesh Boolean Features
- Union of meshes
- Subtraction of one mesh from another
- Intersection of meshes
Easy to Integrate
- Mesh Boolean library can be easily integrated into your application
- Its API is extremely intuitive and user friendly
- We provide you with code samples to help you integrate
- Several data exchange APIs make it simple to transfer data to and from our library
- Our team would be glad to offer integration services if you so desire
- Developed in C++
- Available as lib or dll
- Compatible with Windows 32 and 64 bit machines
- Easy to integrate
- Small memory footprint
Mesh Boolean library is a domain neutral library. This is currently used by our customers in variety of domains like Automotive, Healthcare, CAM simulation, Geology, 3D Printing.
Mesh Boolean library produces very accurate results and is very stable with robust exception handling mechanism built into it. In addition our development team is always working on enhancing the functionality and adding more features.
You could send a mail to email@example.com and we will send you the Mesh Boolean Library SDK along with a sample program to help you integrate Mesh Boolean Library into your application. You could use our evaluation license for up to 90 days.
Alternately, we would be happy to work on your data and generate the results for you. (at no cost or obligation to you).
We offer an email and phone based support for our customers. Support is just a mail/call away.
We would be very glad to take the responsibility of integrating Mesh Boolean Library into your application. However this will be at a nominal extra charge.