Our CAD specialists can help you with their experience of building simple to complex 3D models in variety of software tools like NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, Creo, Autodesk Inventor, CATIA etc.
After modelling, 2D drafting is essential to accurately and unambiguously capture all the geometric features of a product or a component and thereby convey all the required information that will allow a manufacturer to produce that component.
Hence we offers drafting, conversion and migration services that can cover all your paper drawings, blueprints and even files from other CAD software platforms.
- Surface and Solid modeling
- Conversion of 2D drawings to 3D model in STEP/IGES
- Parametric 3D models in NX, Solid Edge, Solid Works, Inventor, Pro-E
- 2D details from 2D Assemblies or vice-versa
- Paper designs to 2D or 3D
- 3D to 2D conversion
- PDF to DWG conversion
- Corrections to exiting 2D drafts involving standards change in materials used and manufacturing details
- 2D exploded views of an assembly Engineering Change Request (ECR)
- Migration from one CAD platform to another CAD platform
- Conversion of legacy 2D CAD files such as Pro-E 2D to 2D AutoCAD DWG/DXF drawings